Complaint Review: Andrea Flood/Lorefice

• Reported By: anonymous — marana Arizona
Andrea Flood/Lorefice
12505 N. Avenida Saturno Marana, Arizona USA

Andrea Flood/Lorefice Warning-Woman with mental disorded Marana Arizona

I am here to warn you about a woman that is known as Andrea/Flood-Lorefice, I recently learned of this lady through a website called Craigslist, Her name was mentioned several times in the farm and garden section,

From what I was reading, I thought it was a bitter ex wife, I took it upon myself to do my homework and track the ex wife down, also neighbors, friends and family, I discovered, It is a bitter new wife, Why you ask? You got me!

The postings,  I learned, About Maria Lorefice being a horsetrader/Scammer and also being under investigation circles back to Andrea Flood Lorefice and her jealousy and envy.

I also recently learned Andrea Flood Lorefice also works for a DES office located in Tucson, Maria Lorefice was just recently i vestigated by Des for fraud, 1st report made and filed the same month Andrea Lorefice was hired with DES, 2nd report made 2 months later, Now isnt that a coincidence?

Andrea Flood Lorefice needs to grow up from the evidence I came up with,

I also read Andrea Lorefices Rip Off Report/Rebuttal, She kahoodles Maria Lorefices ex husband which is whom she is now married to, I must take it upon myself fo ask, What is so great about an abussive man which doesnt pay his child support and cant hold a job due to his criminal record? Yes, it is public records, Google Matthew F. Lorefice, (((REDACTED))) to get the truth.

This couple bad mouths Matt Lorefices ex, stop by amd check out their property, 70 plush chickens they can not keep cooped and also have failed to clean the coop area, their horses stalls havent been cleaned simce the day Matt and Andrea Moved i.to Andreas parents house, They call movimg the stalls away to clean their horse stalls,

This couple also has known issues with all his neighbors due to the flies his horses and chickens attract, keeping uncleaned stalls and loose chickens.

Matt Lorefice and Andrea Lorefices know it all, argumentive side isnt a plus to their situation either.

Beware of this vindictive couple.

They are located at  Marana, Az. 85653

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrea-FloodLorefice/Marana-Arizona-85653/Andrea-FloodLorefice-Warning-Woman-with-mental-disorded-Marana-Arizona-1077125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrea Flood/Lorefice