Complaint Review: Andrea Konde-Tom Wilcox

• Reported By: Cynthia W — Hico Texas United States of America
Andrea Konde-Tom Wilcox
4214 S 24th St. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Andrea Konde-Tom Wilcox Physical abuse, theft, manipulation Phoenix, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Friend???

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: No Clue Response!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: YOUR CHARACTER CHOOSES YOUR DESTINY

*Author of original report: Parental abuse

*Author of original report: New Information

Tom Wilcox brought Andrea Konde & their daughter Katelyn to Phoenix where I lived.  I paid for yrs. for their needs, rent & utilities even buying them a truck. When things became rough & we rented a home together, ALL of MY furniture was used because they had nothing.  It was ruined by their dogs, my jewelry was stolen & pawned, my art was sold & I have been physically abused more than once.  Choked, kicked, pushed & smacked when I stood up for myself & MY things.
This has been going on a number of years.
Andrea Konde is a fraud.  She steals from her job, bringing pills home that patients turn in. ( I still have a bottle with a patients name on it from 2009)  She was forced from her job in Phila yrs. ago for stealing prescriptions from the Dr. she worked for.
She has been complicate in Tom's many thefts from me.
After the last bad abuse, I was tossed out on the street & told not to return & told that I no longer owned anything. [continued below]....
.....
The very bed they sleep in belongs to me. The plates & silverware they use belongs to me.  The seats they sit on belongs to me. They have my family pictures.
These are very self serving people & make no mistake about it.  They are good at what they do.  The tears can be turned on like a water faucet & they can fool the most intelligent person.  Tom has fooled many a probation officer and law enforcement.
What can one say more about a mother who has allowed her own daughter to have to eat dinner at an aunts house because she gave the money to the father for drugs & the child had no food?
A father who has not only never provided for his children but, has allowed them to do without for his needs & has stomped, kicked, hit, stolen from & lied to his own mother for money.
They can pretend all they wish to be 'good' people but, these people are the worst & should be completely ashamed of what they are.
I am a mother who has made mistakes but, I have shouldered the responsibility of these people for many years & allowed them to appear successful on their own. I never have deserved this treatment & they should return ALL of my items & repay the value of what they have taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrea-Konde-Tom-Wilcox/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/Andrea-Konde-Tom-Wilcox-Physical-abuse-theft-manipulation-Phoenix-Arizona-1017234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrea Konde-Tom Wilcox

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Friend???

AUTHOR: Cynthia - ()

Obviously if you are friends with these people, you have become friends of theirs AFTER they abused & stole from their own mother. So sorry for you, watch your back. Look at the 37 yr. old trying to school the person who still provides a bed for Tom & Andrea to sleep in. Grow up & mind your own business.

Facts are facts & the truth is the truth.  You weren't there, didn't witness any of it & no nothing about how I raised my child.

I did not raise him to be a drug person, I did not teach him to be a thief & I certainly never hit my mother or stole from her.  His own grandfather warned me on his deathbed about getting hurt from these people.  I am glad that my parents weren't around to witness what they have done.

What you do not address is his father or shall I say 'lack' father influence except of course those times his father did drugs with him.

You speak of character?  It says much about a person who is 'friends' with someone who set fire & burned her own fathers house down to avoid facing him after he found out it was 'she' who was stealing checks.  Who stole prescription pads & wrote scripts for pain meds to make money & who until just last Feb. does home depot scams with her man. Be very careful because when you are no longer needed for something, you will be gone too.

Andrea is as phoney as they come & truthfully she is a master of disguise.Tom is more openly obvious. These two people each have had one parent around. It says it all when the only parent each of these people have do not want anything to do with them.

They have hurt me more than anyone ever has (my fault for allowing them that power) They will never do it again & have lost the best friend they will EVER have when they abused & stole from me. I do not care what YOU would do.  I do not care what YOU think. I was there.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

No Clue Response!

AUTHOR: Cynthia - ()

I have done more for these people than anyone on this earth.  I have covered Andrea's body with my own when Tom was abusing her.  I have protected my grandaughter when he was going wild.  I have paid their bills & allowed them to live rent free, I have spent over 20 yrs. of my life trying to 'help'.

You no nothing of what you speak.  As long as things were good & I was giving, all was fine.  When times were tough & I went through some illness, death, divorce,job loss & could no longer give & eveything I had was stolen from me, I was tossed out of the home with nothing but, the clothes on my back.

These people now sleep in my bed, they eat from MY silverware & sit on my couch & watch MY tv.

Andrea's own father has nothing to do with her. She is a complete fraud.  She can smile at you while cutting your throat.

They can fool the courts & Andrea's job (if they checked they would see that she left PA because she has been caught on her last 2 jobs in PA stealing & writing prescriptions but, obviously they either don't care about past conduct or are lax on their procedures)

When I was tossed out on the streets I made up my mind that I would no longer try to protect or keep quiet about parental abuse.

I was 16 yrs. old when I gave birth to Tom & gave up everything to try to provide for him.  Try that with no child support...ever  & then when he was 18, he brought Andrea for me to provide for & I did. Tom never was there when needed, from paying & taking Andrea to the dentist, encouring her to go back to school, being with her when she has surgery & protecting her when he went wild while on drugs.

These awful fraudulent people will never hurt me again. They will never take advantage of me, they will never steal from me, they will never abuse me physically EVER again.  They can keep what they have stolen right down to MY mother & fathers pictures & items, art, jewelry, etc BUT, I WILL NEVER NOT SPEAK OUT ABOUT THE PARENTAL ABUSE THEY HAVE PERPETRATED AGAINST ME OR ALLOW THEM TO CONTINUE TO PRETEND THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE> Anyone involved with them should watch their back.

You saying that I sit at home on the internet tells me you know nothing of me.  I work for a living, Andrea works & takes care of a 40 yr. old that is extremely intelligent & could have done or been anything he wanted.  WHY???  Because she can control him & he allows it because he is broken, spoiled & lazy. I have seen him have to beg her for cigarrette money.

Funny how his deadbeat father has always gotten a pass for never paying any child support & doing drugs with his own child & how Andrea's father broke her nose & always gets a pass but, the one person who gave EVERTHING for these people was taken advatange of & abused.  Says alot about who they are.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

YOUR CHARACTER CHOOSES YOUR DESTINY

AUTHOR: skrdoll - ()

ANY NORMAL PERSON WHO WOULD HAPPEN TO READ THIS STORY ABOUT THESE TWO INDIVDUALS WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY THINK THAT THE PERSON WHO MADE THESE ALLEGATIONS WAS ANYONE OTHER THAN A FAMILY MEMBER......UNFORTUNATELY, THE PERSON WHO SAID ALL THESE NASTY THINGS ABOUT THESE TWO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAPPEN TO BE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS OF MINE..........THE MOTHER/MOTHER IN LAW!!!!

BEING A MOTHER MYSELF I CAN SAY WITH ALL SENCERITY THAT NO MATTER WHAT....THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY.........I WOIULD NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER SPEAK ON MY SON IN THIS MANNER ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB FOR ANYONE WITH EYES TO SEE.

YOU SHOULD BE REAL PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR DOING SUCH A FINE JOB AS A MOTHER.....THINK ABOUT THIS.....HAD YOU BEEN IN YOUR SONS LIFE AND BEEN A MOTHER AND TAKEN ON THE RESPONSIBILITES OF A MOTHER THAN MAYBE HE WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN SOME OF THE TURNS HE DID.  IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER AS NOT ONLY A INDIVIDUAL, BUT AS A MOTHER AS WELL FOR YOU TO SAY THE THINGS YOU SAY.  YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE CONTACT WITH YOUR SON OR YOUR DAUGHTER IN LAW AND YET YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO BE IN THEIR LIVES OUT OF SPITE.  YOU SIT AT HOME ALL DAY LONG AND FOLLOW UP WITH THEIR LIVES VIA WEB AND YOU GO BY HEARSAY AND JUST ASSUME YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

SO MUCH OF WHO WE ARE AS HUMAN BEINGS HAS TO DO WITH THE INFLUENCES IN OUR LIVES.....MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO!!!  YOU SHOULD TAKE A STEP BACK AND TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK INTO THE MIRROR THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SLANDER THE NAME OF YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD......YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD THAT YOU GAVE BIRTH TOO.  YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF LADY.  I AM 37 YEARS OLD AND I WASN'T THE PERFECT DAUGHTER...IN FACT, I WAS A PRETTY ROTTEN DAUGHTER AT TIMES AND I HAVE DONE SOME THINGS MOST WOULD NEVER EVEN THINK OF.  BUT NOT EVER WOULD MY PARENTS BAD MOUTH ME TO ANYONE............THEY SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T EVER PUT ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB ANY NEGATIVE ABOUT ME EITHER.

WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS....THEY BECOME WORDS

WATCH YOUR WORDS....THEY BECOME ACTIONS

WATCH YOUR ACTIONS....THEY BECOME HABITS

WATCH YOUR HABITS....THEY BECOME YOUR CHARACTER

WATCH YOUR CHARACTER....IT CHOOSES YOUR DESTINY

Parental abuse

AUTHOR: Cynthia W - ()

Being goaded or taunted on social networks is another way Andrea Konde continues her childish abuse.   Her subtle little saying's do not go unnoticed.  It is recognized however, that bullying is done by those who do not have what YOU do, courage.

Parental abuse is a much neglected & under researched topic because society finds it hard to accept.
When you have been verbally threatened, hit, punched,shoved or have had your possessions destroyed in your home or your car <yes I have had windshields broken, dents, etc.

There is a phrase "The elephant in the living room", which  describes what it's like to live with an abuser, drug addict or alcoholic.  People outside such relationships will ask, "How could you have let such business go on for so many years? Didn't you see the elephant in the living room?"

And it is so hard for anyone living a more normal situation to understand the answer that comes closest to the truth.  "I'm sorry, but it was there when I moved in. I didn't know it was an elephant, I thought it was part of the furniture."

There comes an AHA moment for some of us-the lucky ones-when we suddenly recognize the difference.
I didn't leave because things were hard, I left because it was no longer worth it & if I had stayed I eventually would have been hurt badly & there would have been police involved.

I deserve to not be verbally or physically hurt anymore.

Andrea Konde & Tom Wilcox will keep the things they stole & kept from me but, they underestimated my desire to end speaking of the atrocity's perpetrated on me.

So continue your games & superiority complex on social networks Andrea, you & Tom will NEVER hurt me, or steal from me again....case closed.

New Information

AUTHOR: Cynthia W - (United States of America)

Apparently the scamming & lying is still going on folks....all while trying to 'appear' like these people are doing the 'right' thing.

Tom drives without a license & Andrea knows it & willingly gets into the car with him. Another citation (one more in a long list) was issued after they robbed me.

Just 2-12-2013 another citation for shop lifting was issued. # PPD13711375

Tom usually purchases things at Home Depot, takes them to the car & walks back inside with the receipt & picks up another of the same item he purchased, now having 2 items & only paying for 1.

He walks outside & drives to another Home Depot where he has Andrea Konde take back one of the items & get a refund or store credit, then he sells the original item & the either keeps the refund money or sells the store credit, thus profiting from theft.

This has been going on for yrs. & is on record at the courts.

These are bad people. Do not trust them for a second or you are asking for trouble.