- Report: #825120
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Andrea Leilani Model
Andrea Leilani ModelLas Vegas, Nevada United States of America
Andrea Leilani Model Scam Andrea Leilani is a Fake Model in Vegas Ripping Stores & Men Off Las Vegas , Nevada
*General Comment: Andrea Leilani aka Andrea Taylor aka Andrea Sheiben
*General Comment: Wrong
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THIS IS FUNNY
She attempts to approach men on the internet because she is "pretty" and pretend to be someone she is not. She will ask for money for plane tickets, for clothing, saying she will meet up with them, and then will not show up. She has been exposed on her facebook page several times, but immediately deletes when men start to question if she is really who she claims to be.
She is also known to approach stores in Las Vegas, attempt to get free stuff pretending to be famous. Several stores have banned her because of these issues. She is a well known scammer in Las Vegas, and has several arrests for these scams, dealing of narcotics, prostitution and shoplifting.
- She claims to be a La Perla Model: You can see she has no photos of her for La Perla, nor does her name show up on any of their website material. You can see the only mention of her being with La Perla comes from her own claims on Google
- She claims to have shot for Maxim. Easy to verify, she has never appeared in Maxim, nor has photos for maxim. Google Search
- She claims to be dating Jeremy Piven. She commonly tells stores in the Las Vegas area she is Jeremy Pivens girlfriend. You will never find photos of her and Jeremy Piven. She posts photos from his twitter account pretending to "know him." If you call his publicist, they confirm that she is a known stalker. You can see that she sends him tons of tweets on twitter, and admits is her "crush" but has no relationship with him
- She claims to be with Elite Model Management. First, all the models from Elite are listed on their website, you can see she is not with Elite. Secondly, despite her claims of being 5'7, she is actually 5'5 and 140 lbs. Even if she was 5'7, they do not have models under 5'10. Last of all, she has fake breasts, they do not hire fashion models with fake breasts, for a lot of reasons. You can google that she has no affiliation with them
- She has claimed to people she is a Playboy Playmate. This is incorrect, she has been in Playboy online porn website, which accepts submissions from anyone. In fact, these are the ONLY photos that she posts on her website, from her playboy porn shoot.
- She claims to live in Los Angeles. This is a complete falsehood. She does not live in Los Angeles, she has a small apartment in Las Vegas.
- She claims to work for casinos. This is also incorrect, she works at Hooters. She sometimes claims to have worked at Hustler, but can not actually work there because she can not pass the background check as she has felony arrests on her record.
- She claims to have a degree from UNLV. UNLV confirms that she never went to college. She admits to some people when on narcotics that she was a highschool drop out.
- She claims to be from Cuba, and her father was rich landowner there. This is false: She has admitted to some people that she is a runaway from her parents in Minnesota. She also claims to speak Portuguese as "that is what they spoke in Cuba." Really?
- She claims to sometimes be a religious speaker, as her father was a preacher. While doing porn?
- She uses the following photo to prove she is a model with La Perla. You can see that its heavily doctored and edited, and has the watermark of a local Las Vegas photographer.
Her profiles are at Model Mayhem and twitter. This is her facebook profile
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrea-Leilani-Model/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Andrea-Leilani-Model-Scam-Andrea-Leilani-is-a-Fake-Model-in-Vegas-Ripping-Stores-Men-Of-825120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.