Complaint Review: Andrea Michaels Portrait

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Illinois United States of America
Andrea Michaels Portrait
6760 Corporate Drive Ste 200 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Andrea Michaels Portrait Unsatisfied Customer/Rip off Colorado Springs, Colorado

I was at Safeway and got a "promotional offer" for a family portrait for $20 plus $5 for sitting fees for up to 12 people which was suppose to give me one 10*13, 2-5*7, and 16 mini-wallets. We show up to the photo sessions and waited almost an hour before we got our photo taken 'because they were behind schedule." This make my kids all anxious and crabby waiting that long, very unprofessional.  Then " the actual picture took no more than five minutes and we were rush out and given a time and date to pick up the picture."

What really surprise me and the reason why I am filing this is when I went in to pick up my "ready portraits" I had to wait an "extra fifteen minutes" passed my appointment time. Then when it was my turned, the lady who show me the pictures "offer me an package deal that cost over $400 dollars!!!" I look at her like she was crazy and told her I only want the "promotional" offer that I had originally paid the $25 for. She insisted and kept giving me one offer after another all extremely expensive! Finally after 10 minutes of me telling her "NO" I do not want to spend over hundreds of dollars on pictures that did not even turn out that great in the first place (ie-my kids eyes are half close or they are not looking at the camera etc) the sale lady still did not get it. finally, I ask if I can order then online after I look at them more she told me "no, I have to do it then and there only." I did not want to pay that much, so I asked if I can just buy one or two additional sheet and get my promotional pictures. She told me each sheet cost $25-30 dollars a piece. I was so shocked! I said no, and she just keep pushing my to "buy" all the pictures. I felt like if I did not buy anything she was not going to give me the promotional pictures.

Short story, I ended up paying a total of $191.00 for pictures that I was not happy about. But lesson learned, never am I ever going to take pictures with them again, and I will be sure to let all my family and friends know about this horrible experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrea-Michaels-Portrait/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80919/Andrea-Michaels-Portrait-Unsatisfied-CustomerRip-off-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-996876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrea Michaels Portrait