Complaint Review: Andrew Alvitre

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2010

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Andrew Alvitre
Parkton, North Carolina Fayetteville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Andrew Alvitre Is A CON ARTIST Gains personal information on "investors" by hanging out at the court house. Fayetteville North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: LIFE FIT CHALLENGE LLC- ANDREW ALVTRE, member/manager

*Consumer Comment: Couple swindled out of deed

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I don't think so...

*Consumer Suggestion: Kierstan and Richard are you ONE in the same person?

I got multiple phone calls from this man harrasssing me and pretty much begging me to invest in some property that he's trying to pass off on an investor. He let it out over the phone that he got my information when he was looking up properties at the courthouse. This cannot be legal! How many other people has he been harrassing?

He used some Family First name when calling me to make himself seem legit and formal I suppose. After the phone call, something didn't sit right with me. I Googled his name and sure enough, this site came up with mulitiple reports including his "good" name. I hope the other "investors" he called were smart enough to do the same.

Richard
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Alvitre/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28303/Andrew-Alvitre-Is-A-CON-ARTIST-Gains-personal-information-on-investors-by-hanging-out-at-388237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Alvitre

LIFE FIT CHALLENGE LLC- ANDREW ALVTRE, member/manager

AUTHOR: Willie Green - (United States of America)

It's appeared ABC Mortgage Advisory Group Inc was dissolved due non activity. Back in March 2009, Mr. Alvitre had promised my aunt and uncle he would deliver a check for $20,000 in 2 weeks after he received a deed endorsed by Delores McDonald. When in doubt this course of action did not take place. In fact, they did not receive a penny from this fellow. However, his company walked away with a warranty deed. This individual is a manipulative being, con-artist has been practicing deceptive trade practices for over two years. Folks, there are multiple victims (older & less educated) which Andrew Alvitre has taken advantage of. They will come forward in the immediate future. With this site, we anticipate others to read then hope they too will come together so we can end this business scheme that he's doing.  If any investor are advised Mr. Alvitre is financially stable, its the complete opposite. Our investigator has revealed like Mr. Alvitre is aware of the sources, the funds are not his. He's been lent funds from his mother since she has collected on her mother's inheritance. Do not let this individual fool you the least bit. He is financially UNSTABLE yet you cant observe his life style to come up with that conclusion. His ex father in law commented that he's all show, can't afford a piece of bubble gum. He puts on a great show! Look up anything with a different registered agent he's using other agents to file.

Couple swindled out of deed

AUTHOR: Willie Green - (United States of America)

Mr. Alvitre, I've been informed from family members that you've been bidding on properties in Fayetteville, NC. Somehow this news doesn't surprise me the lease bit considering what my uncle has made mention to the law enforcement regarding your crooked conversation which resulted in swindling a deed for the ABC Mortgage Advisory Group transfer. It took them a year from the time you've shown up at their door step in Charlotte back in March 2009 to track all of your "ACTIVITIES." Its unfortunate when Mr. Paul Williams contacted your employment expressing his deep concerns with the Yadkin Road tax foreclosure, you dismissed him like NOTHING. Through our investigation with assistance from others and some investors in Fayetteville such as Mike Nepsted they  will assist us along with other homeowners you've swindled in the past years.

ANY HOMEOWNERS IN FORECLOSURE DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR DEED TO ANDREW ALVITRE OR ANY OF THE ENTITIES HE MIGHT OWN OR CONTROL! YOU WILL NOT BE PAID, MOST LIKELY THESE DEEDS WERE OBTAINED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I don't think so...

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

No Richard,

You did not receive multiple calls from me attempting to beg you to invest in some property. I did however obtain a list (within the past couple of months) that I successfully used to market and sell home/s that I either owned or controlled via contract which is all perfectly legal and ethical and was reasonably profitable. Furthermore, I represented myself and/or a separate entity and not some Family First name as you suggest. I haven't been employed with Family First since 2007 in August and only as Branch Manager and solely within that capacity.

Where was the list from that you reference I have? Public record information from the court house. Big deal. What's your point? I would have only called you if you were an active investor recently in the Cumberland Co. area to proposition a property to a would be investor I was wholesaling the property too. If you and I had spoken and you were not interested than we wouldn't continue our conversation let alone contend with multiple phone calls. Why waste my time attempting to milk a dead cow?

Anyways, hope this sheds light on this subject.

Andrew
PS: If you have anything of substance to bring forth on this subject/thread, please bottom line it for me here or I will ignore the hype.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Kierstan and Richard are you ONE in the same person?

AUTHOR: Bill Richards - (U.S.A.)

What investment opportunity are you referencing Richard-Kiestan? Such a credible source you are. You've practically made this ripoff report simply a personal attack forum for childish play.
I've been trying to locate Family First Mortgage for a week. Since my research of 20 minutes give or take thanks to the great innovative world of internet we now have a better understanding of how human beings thrash one another on cyberspace.