Complaint Review: Andrew Gomberg Scumbag

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Bill T — Saint Louis Missouri
Andrew Gomberg Scumbag

Andrew Gomberg Scumbag Pinpoint Prospects Liar, Thief, Scumbag, Piece of Shit, what more can I say... Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: No clue who this is... please let me know the exact issues you experienced.

Absolute trash this guy Andrew Gomberg.  Approaches us to buy leads, constantly emails us.  We agree to purchase, find out he is operating outside the law, jeopardized out entire company and now we have turned him over to the investigator.  Don't be fooled by this guy.  Very deceptive, shady, can't find a real address for the guy or Gladys Gomberg who is on the corporation with him.  Leave it up to the authorities.  This guy ripped us off and used illegal marketing practices in our name and now it's pay back time Andrew Gomberg.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 05:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Gomberg-Scumbag/internet/Andrew-Gomberg-Scumbag-Pinpoint-Prospects-Liar-Thief-Scumbag-Piece-of-Shit-what-more-1038714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Gomberg Scumbag

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

No clue who this is... please let me know the exact issues you experienced.

AUTHOR: Andrew Gomberg - ()

Hello,

Operating outside the law, can you please elaborate?  What exactly do you mean by this?  You are
writing an email about Pinpoint Prospects, which me or my wife aren't even owners of. I provide services for Pinpoint Prospects, who, by the way, also handles their business affairs honestly and properly.  Me or my wife are not owners of Pinpoint, nor have I ever held myself out to be an owner of this company.  My corporation is Suncoast Merchant Services, Inc. d/b/a Suncoast Marketing and my wife is a forensic accountant and has been with the same firm for over 16 years. I do not appreciate someone coming on here posting her name on a public website without having any basis for doing so. My home address is public information, by the way, and is also listed on the Division of Corporations with the State of Florida.

You mention your name is Bill T, in St. Louis MO.  I don't have a client Bill in Saint Louis, MO and have never worked with a Bill in MO... You mention I ripped you off and used illegal practices in your company name... what is your company name?  How am I a thief? Please inform all readers of the
exact circumstances, what you actually experienced with me and the company, your company name so I know exactly who this is and what you are speaking of, what I did and how I stole from you, instead of trashing me and my name nonchalantly.

I have no clue who this is, but would love to find out more information on exactly what you are stating I did wrong.  Feel free to call me at 561-600-4174.

AG

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

No clue who this is... please let me know the exact issues you experienced.

AUTHOR: Andrew Gomberg - ()

Hello,

This is Andrew Gomberg and I would like to find out more information on who this is and exactly what they are accusing me of.  I have been in the lead generation business for over 14 years and have never had one person post anything negative or bad about me or the services I provide.  In fact, I pride myself in handling my business affairs with utmost integrity and always have.  I am wondering if the person posting this complaint could be a former employer?

AG