Complaint Review: Andrew Sauter

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Randy — Rockwall Texas United States of America
Andrew Sauter
2727 N Hampden Ct. Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Andrew Sauter FlashPoint Social Media Failed to deliver a functioning website per the agreement Chicago, Illinois

I hired Mr. Andrew Sauter and his company to build me a website for our company.

We agreed on a price and proposal in which he promised delivery of a working proof within 30 days of contract execution. Per that agreement and working under the assumption of receiving a working, functioning website per the standards and examples sent to him and he agreed upon, i paid him a deposit of $826.71.

After 30 days had passed and no word from Mr. Sauter he finally reached out with one reason after another as to the length of time it was taking to complete. Finally at the 90 day mark I requested proof he was working on it as well as to see the design proofs he was 'working on' for the past 3 months. What he delivered at that point was 2 NON functioning pages of a website that displayed NO design elements similiar to those we discussed and the samples sent over. No designa d NON functioning. [continued below]....
.....

His initial excuse was I had the wrong browser but after swapping to another browser and sicovering the same issues, I was met with more reasons why I coudnt see all the work he had done.

Nearly 100 days into the project i felt Andrew Sauter could no longer execute what he had promised and thus requested my deposit be refunded. He claims it was a non-refundable deposit. The deposit was predicated on him saying he could complete the work and would complete the work in good faith, not to just say here is $800+ to talk about my site, oops sorry i cant get it done thansk for the deposit.

It was clear based on the assetts he delivered he does not have the technical or design skills to complete the website as requested and I find his promise to do so possibly fraudulent. (that will be for a court to determine)

Bottom line is I dont want anyone else to get ripped off as I percieve myself to have been by Mr. Sauter. I am sure he is a nice guy and I hope his wife is doing better (he used her having to go to the hospital as an excuse at one point for NON delivery) but i have little patience for people that simply misrepresent their abilities and then just take other peoples hard earned money.

Had he been open to talking we would have worked out something, but his constant inability to hit his own self-imposed deadlines and his lack of delivery of anything of value has me left feeling very ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Sauter/Chicago-Illinois-60614/Andrew-Sauter-FlashPoint-Social-Media-Failed-to-deliver-a-functioning-website-per-the-agre-971286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Sauter