Complaint Review: Andrew Sexton

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Crystal — Mississippi United States of America
Andrew Sexton

Andrew Sexton He'll find you love...but he won't help you keep it! Internet

*Author of original report: My LIFE is not a joke!

*Consumer Comment: comment

I asked Psychic Andrew Sexton for help with my love life a little over a year ago.  Through his guidance, I was able to find an amazing man who I married in my dream wedding.  Well, after being married for more than a month, I was starting to feel the itch that married couples get after being together for so long and I needed to know that other men still found me attractive.  Ladies, you know what Im talking about.

I created a match.com account for a little self-esteem boost and OF COURSE one of my husbands friends saw me on there and busted me.  I only had coffee with these men, for the most part.  So, its not like I was cheating!  I contacted Andrew Sexton again for some psychic help, in making my husband realize theres nothing wrong with this and Andrew said that he would not work with me unless I got off of match.com and what's worse, he said the same goes for other dating sites.  He even wanted me to cancel my page on AdultFriendFinder.com which I spent literally hours filling out.

I didnt do anything wrong.  Its not fair that this psychic wont help me again.  He got me into the marriage in the first place so this is his fault!  What am I supposed to be Mother Teresa all of a sudden?  How did that work out for her?  Exactly!

A real psychic would have made this work.  What a waste of $45.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Sexton/internet/Andrew-Sexton-Hell-find-you-lovebut-he-wont-help-you-keep-it-Internet-1012592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Sexton

My LIFE is not a joke!

AUTHOR: Crystal - (United States of America)

You made me cry.

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

Well, now I'm convinced this is some kind of joke.