Complaint Review: Andrew Smith

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Andrew Smith
265 Bond Street London, Other United Kingdom

Andrew Smith Money Laundering London Other

I was looking for a roommate on www.roommates.com, and came across a profile that stated that I could live rent-free if I simply acted as a book keeper. The owner of the profile, Andrew Smith, said I would receive checks from his "clients," which I was supposed to then deposit and wire transfer to him in England. I admit it seemed a bit shady from the start, and I most certainly should have listened to my gut. However unfortunately I did not. Nonetheless, I did as instructed and found out this morning that the check was counterfeit. Do not be as big of an idiot as I am! Research and confirm and of course trust your instincts.

Kelley
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Smith/London-Other/Andrew-Smith-Money-Laundering-London-Other-466150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Smith