Complaint Review: Andrew Taweel

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By:Yonkers New York
Andrew Taweel
82 Archer Lane #2 Stamfort, Connecticut U.S.A.

Andrew Taweel, TransFirst, He abused his position and used my signature for his own gain and is shifting the blame Stamford Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Still?!?

*Author of original report: TransFirst Andrew Taweel is shifting the blame

When I met with Andrew at the Getty Square Branch in Yonkers to discuss the merchant account services, I told him that I was not ready because I did not have anything to sell. His response that day was that it took along time to process the application. Under these false pretenses I signed the papers. Andrew kept pressuring me for a sample page of my website and terms of services. Something I started doing but stopped because of an issue with my domain name hosting company. When I called Andrew to inform him that I was not going through with the services he did not return my call. He unbeknownst to me put this process in motion and his company and their partners started debiting my account.

Northern Leasing ran my credit at will, and kept calling me that I owe them, while I don't use their services and don't have any equipment. I have the emails to proof Andrew his arrogancesince he had my signature he thought that he could do what ever he wanted and get away with it.

Lisette
Yonkers, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Taweel/Stamfort-Connecticut-06905/Andrew-Taweel-TransFirst-He-abused-his-position-and-used-my-signature-for-his-own-gain-a-446779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Taweel

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Still?!?

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

I can't believe that this posting is still on this site!!!

What a joke, that you can go on this site and falsly accuse anyone of felony crimes without any proof, or actual legal action.

FYI to the public, Lisette never showed up in small claims for this a few years ago.  Why?  Because she knew that she was just an angry woman, with no money, who signed contracts for businesses that made no money.  And she didn't know what to do when she was charged service fees for these contracts, because she couldn't afford $40 per month.

That's right, her businesses were not making a total of $40 per month!

Lisette is a joke, and Rip-off Report.com is a joke!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You should just stop now.

You are publicly accusing me of crimes. I am going to contact my attorney today and begin to take action against you for libel and defamation of character.

Keep in mind a couple of things:

1. I have signed contracts for both your businesses and a signed lease for your real estate business.

2. You did not have a valid social security number when we first me. When the contracts were originally submitted for approval, they would not be approved without a valid social. Therefore, you would have had to contact me with your new social for the contracts to be submitted again!

Just stop this now or it will get ugly. I can understand if your businesses are not making money, but you are being irrational.

This is your last chance to stop your public assault on my. If I see one more posting, I will have my attorney come after your.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

TransFirst Andrew Taweel is shifting the blame

AUTHOR: Lisette - (U.S.A.)

When I called Andrew to inform him that I was not going through with the services he did not return my call. He unbeknownst to me put this process in motion and his company and their partners started debiting my account. At the end of October 2008 Andrew in an email said that they were not supposed to take money out of my account. The overdraft charge was paid by Andrew. In November the same thing happened and he said that he would pay it again. But by this time things got out of control. Northern Leasing ran my credit at will, and kept calling me that I owe them, while I don't use their services and don't have any equipment.

I have the emails to proof Andrew his arrogancesince he had my signature he thought that he could do what ever he wanted and get away with it. The papers I signed happened to be a Washington Mutual contract that's why they didn't do anything to stop this abuse. Since I was not the only one I filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office and this case is going to the New York State Banking Department for further investigation. This matter is also pending in Yonkers City Court. I am sorry but I am not taking the fall for other people's incompetence and greed.