Complaint Review: Andrew Warnes

• Reported By: Anonymous — Canberra Internet Australia
Andrew Warnes

Andrew Warnes Con Artist Canberra, Internet

To Whom it May Concern,

I employed the service of Andrew Warnes for a Psychic Reading.

I expected just that- a psychic reading. He started going off track, talking about his ex wife and what problems he had, and that he is good, other psychics are not, and he is one of the best in the industry.

I just asked for a reading, not to hear all of his personal BS.

He made me shuffle the cards, then made up a story. Rather than read the cards out he began saying he is a good counsellor, and what the cards show everything would be fine, and I am healthy, will make job opportunities (that I already told him I was doing). I paid him $140 and I really felt ripped off, like someone had stolen my wallet. Not only is he not professional, after 15 minutes I actually felt sorry for him, like how desperate must he be to need to make money like that, what a loser. [continued below]....
.....

Attention to all psychics out there-- this industry should really be legalised by the government and a law should be put in place and judged by who is a real psychic, and who has real ability, and make the major psychics in charge of who is for real and who is a con artist. There should be penalties and legal actions against these people, because that is the worst scum bag ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Warnes/internet/Andrew-Warnes-Con-Artist-Canberra-Internet-988885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Warnes