Complaint Review: Andrew Warnes

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Internet Australia
Andrew Warnes

Andrew Warnes Pervert, no psychic ability ACT Internet

I had a reading with Andrew Warnes in 2011. He opened the reading by pulling out cards. It was obvious straight away that there was no actual psychic ability, it was a mix of advice and explaining what the cards meant. I didn't like this straight away, but then he began giving advice about my sex life with my partner--and I had not asked him about this, I had not mentioned it at all, I had asked him about my children and my work. I let it slide, but then he bought it up again. I now felt very uncomfortable.

Then I notcied him looking down at my breasts. He did this about three times over the course of the reading, and I felt sick to my stomach.

I am filing this report because I saw that someone else had the same experience, and I saw that he had been voted 'psychic of the year' which I found really disturbing. If other people have had the same experience too, this man needs to be reported not only because he is advertising that he can do something he can't, but because he is a pervert.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Warnes/internet/Andrew-Warnes-Pervert-no-psychic-ability-ACT-Internet-988647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Warnes