Complaint Review: Andrew William Madej

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Mr. X — Far Rockaway New York
Andrew William Madej
Internet USA

Andrew William Madej Andrew Madej is a Drug Addicted Welfare Fraud Bronx New York

*Author of original report: I'm sorry for the damage the release of this info caused

*General Comment: gay welfare fraud

*Author of original report: Please Do Not Disrespect Jesus

*Author of original report: I'm praying your sins get washed away!

*General Comment: mr x loser jealous child sociopath.

*Author of original report: Oh, more on this welfare fraud

*Author of original report: Oh, he plays the Tuba

Andrew William Madej is an outrageous welfare cheat.  He has lived in NYC since 2007 or 2008.  Despite having a masters in music, he comes to New York and gets on HASA, the Aids welfare program.   Why would an educated man do this?   Andrew Madej is addicted to crack, crystal meth, and other illegal drugs.   So this cheat comes to New York to defraud New York taxpayers, and has the state subsidize his CRACK use.  Outrageous and appalling.  This so called musician performed in a number of places, receiving cash, all so he could cheat the system by not reporting taxes and so he could continue to collect welfare payments from HASA.   Making matters worse, in order to get HASA, he lied to the social security administration and applied for disability, alleging he needed to go through that process.  Andrew, the only reason you had to apply for welfare is because of your drug addiction.   You're a lying wretch.  Oh, on top of that, he finally gets a job on the books, part time, as an adjunct professor at LIU.   But should a drug addicted welfare queen be teaching kids at NYU?  I think not!  Please do not let this man have any positions where he teaches young people.   Some immoral Aids infested crack addict like him should not be allowed to teach young, impressionable people.

Andrew has no sense of compassion.  He is a self absorbed man who will stop at nothing to get what he really wants, drugs, oh, and young boys.  He took in a 17 year old boy, who was homeless.  Allegedly Andrew wanted to help this young man.  Why Andrew, didn't you refer this poor young man to a social worker, or someone who could have him professional help.  You've seen professional help yourself, so you know the process.  The 18 year old man, vulnerable and high, was fresh meat for you, a predator.  You had him just where you wanted him, drugged out and high.

I was a friend of this very manipulative man for 5 years until I realized all of his cons and criminal acts.  Things would be fine between us and friends, and all of a sudden he would mysteriously disappear.  It would vaguely allege that he was busy with his music (not true, he never had enough work to pay his bills in NYC, he was on WELFARE the whole time)  The simple fact is he was on complete drug binges with various crackhead lovers, including the homeless teenager he took advantage of.  Yes, Andrew, you played me as well, like an idiot I bought your lies and that hurt me to the core.  You are a horrible, unempathic person who intentionally inflicted emotional abuse on me, and who also intentionally manipulated others, including your 18 year old "son"  You manipulated the city of New York into giving you welfare to sustain your dream of performing in low end places that could never pay you enough to support yourself in New York.   How a total low life like you can even sleep at night is beyond me.   You, while on the Aids welfare program you had paying your rent, LIED your way into teaching at LIU, but you still had welfare pay your rent in the Bronx.   If your job didn't pay enough for you to pay your bills, you might have asked them for more hours or days, or gotten a roommate.  Even worse, you made money from cash musician jobs on top of your teaching position at LIU, underreporting this income to NYC, to HASA, and to the social security.

This is welfare fraud to the highest level . How can you justify this abuse of the system?  Are you really that self absorbed?   Have you no shame?   You perform in a Catholic church in Brooklyn at times.  You need go to the priests there for confession, confess your many sins, pray to the Lord forgiveness.   My God have mercy on your twisted, corrupt, immoral soul.   You need every right the Church can possibly do to end your wickedness, selfishness, and all out twisted corpution.  Start out with Holy Water, make a cross, and ask the saints for deliverance.  Then you need to attend confession weekly, and let the priests, saints, and the Lord heal your diseases.  Your issues with lying, addiction, and mental illness cannot be dealt with by the therapists you've seen.   You need divine intervention.  I will pray for your soul, you who were once a friend of mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-William-Madej/internet/Andrew-William-Madej-Andrew-Madej-is-a-Drug-Addicted-Welfare-Fraud-Bronx-New-York-1064281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew William Madej

I'm sorry for the damage the release of this info caused

AUTHOR: Justin - ()

I am sorry if the release of the above info has harmed anyone's career, particularly Andrew's bandmates (due to their association with him).  I was angry and hurt and I wanted to hurt him back.  For anyone else who was harm in this crossfire, I sincerely apologize.  Everything I said in this report is true.  However, I released this info to hurt Andy back, and in that sense I am guilty of being an a*****e too.  He did what he did, then I did what I did, and there were terrible consequences.  And for that I am sorry.  Moving forward I wish him and everyone else only the best.

#2 General Comment

gay welfare fraud

AUTHOR: Ben Dover - ()

I can't believe finally someone has experienced something similar. I also know someone who is on welfare and HASA and has committed fraiud aginst the taxpayers of New York. it's the new face of welfare these gay people collecting welfare and living rent free off our tax dollars

Please Do Not Disrespect Jesus

AUTHOR: Mr. X - ()

Do not disrespect the house of the lord by performing in it, when you you've done all the above mentioned things, Mr. XCunt.  Let Christ into your heart, he will heal you.

I'm praying your sins get washed away!

AUTHOR: Mr. X - ()

Mr. XCunt, we all know you're the musician mentioned above.  For the above mentioned reasons, you need serious help.  Talk to the priests at your church, and let them pray for you.  Let them refer you to people at Catholic charities for additional help.   I am not going to insult you, Mr. XCunt.   I realize you're a man in need of serious help.  God bless you, Mr. Xcunt.  Maybe the lord be with you, and deliver you from your sinful, immoral ways   May Christ heal you of your drug addiction.

May the lord let you know it is wrong to do welfare fraud, and install an honest work ethic for you.  May Christ free you from the demons that cause you to lie and spew such venom that was directed at me above.  Saints, please help this poor man.  I have nothing but love for all human beings, and I told the truth out of genuine concern that an addict doing welfare fraud should not be teaching the youth.  Dear God, please let him see the light.  I am praying for you, Mr.XCunt.

#5 General Comment

mr x loser jealous child sociopath.

AUTHOR: mrxcunt - ()

Mr x,

You sound like a coward.  Little man you are.  Go cry somewhere in a corner where you can live alone until your heart stops beating.  I bet you have a eating disorder.  Prescription problem?  The oxygen you inhale is the worst part about you.  You do not matter to anyone.  You lie to yourself.  I feel sorry for your family; parents knowing they raised a failure but wont admit it.

Oh, more on this welfare fraud

AUTHOR: Mr. X - ()

I should say how and the friendship between me and this welfare fraud ended.  I was his friend, who supported him emotionally for 5 YEARS.   I know how difficult it is to be an artist myself.  But Andrew is too self absorbed to appreciate anything.  Fine, I was okay with being friends with this lying crack head.  He would pretend to have romantic interests in me, then disappear (while on a drug binge) all while claiming he was so busy working (I later found out he was on WELFARE, so he wasn't that outrageously busy with work, more like with crack, and sleeping with his fellow crackheads).  He glamed and played me, just like he games and played the welfare system and many others.   This monster has no remorse for his actions, for defrauding taxpyers when its no one else fault but his that he has HIV, and no remorse for manipulating myself and others.

You're a horrible, sick, man Andrew.  Time to own up to your problems.  Go to confession and genuinely get help.  And stop trying to hide your drug use.  QUIT doing them for real.  I'm calling you out on all your bullshit publically, like I should have months ago for all the pain you caused me and others.  You know all your manipulations for other guys too.

Oh, he plays the Tuba

AUTHOR: Mr. X - ()

I forgot, he plays the tuba and teaches that, when he isn't manipulating and bulls****ing others, and doing drugs.  I guess the tuba is one big crack pipe for him.

I can't believe I let this creep bulls**t me for 5 years.  I should have ended it long ago, but he came back with some excuses and bulls**t in 2009, 2010, and then in 2011.  Watch out for this jerk!