Complaint Review: Andrew Wutt

• Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: Danny — Coquitlam British Columbia Canada
Andrew Wutt
Toronto, British Columbia Canada

Andrew Wutt He promised my girlfriend a website for her company stated to us to send 33% of the payment to him and he will start the website after a week goes by he sends us a link to show what he has done so far Toronto , British Columbia Canada

Andrew Wutt the man behind the mask rip off and con artist . My gf wanted to clothing website he stated he is up for the task to make it happen , he wanted 33% upfront so my gf sent over the money to him and he started , I stated to him i wanted the site done before the long weekend and he said it will not be a problem . a week goes by it hasnt been done he sends over a link stated this is what it will look like and i said wow thats great looked good so now i trusted him since he always stayed in touch on progress , then he stated to me send me the last of the money that is 380 owing and he will add the rest of the stuff to the site and its yours and sent the money and boom done he is history great guy NOT . be careful of the scammer .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-Wutt/Toronto-British-Columbia-/Andrew-Wutt-He-promised-my-girlfriend-a-website-for-her-company-stated-to-us-to-send-33-o-732322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Wutt