• Report: #842026

• Submitted: Mon, February 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: Me2012 — Ajax Ontario Canada
Andrew Wutt/Webber

Andrew Wutt/Webber Sheila Black seems to be an accomplice This man is a THIEF -- do NOT trust him!!! Internet

I hired Andrew after posting an ad on CL for someone to build my logo and website.

He completed the logo for $90 - but after reading other reports on him I do not know if I can truly use my logo...

I paid him $100 as a deposit for a website he was to build. I gave him deadlines and he seemed nice and down to earth..claiming he would work on his 'like a fiend' until complete.

He sent me progress reports for a while....making minor changes in layout when I would ask him to. He asked for the remaining $100 for the website to go live. I was hesitant but he was really good at communicating with me at this point. I sent it to him and now I haven't seen any other work.

Last night I told him I was getting worried because he had gone 3 days past a deadline without any real explanation. He said he would not sleep until it was finished. I have not heard from him and he is now not responding to any emails I send him.

BEWARE of this their -- I am in a good position to carry this to the police/OPP fraud department and I work with lawyers so we'll see how far he goes on stealing a couple hundred dollars from me and thousands from others!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andrew-WuttWebber/internet/Andrew-WuttWebber-Sheila-Black-seems-to-be-an-accomplice-This-man-is-a-THIEF-do-NOT-tr-842026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andrew Wutt/Webber