Complaint Review: Androtics Direct ,SmartMones

• Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:pomona California
Androtics Direct ,SmartMones
androticsdirect.com/home.php Internet U.S.A.

Androtics Direct ,SmartMones such a scam! they wont give me refund like PROMISED. Internet

*Consumer Comment: This is bizarre if accurate ...

*Consumer Comment: Call them again, or join the forums

These people are scam artists. I made an order through them and they took 3 weeks to ship a product that was supposed to be shipped overnight. I called them for a refund BEFORE they shipped out the product and they promised me a refund within 4 days, over a month later I still call them everyday but they ignore all my calls.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Underrated831
pomona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Androtics-Direct-SmartMones/internet/Androtics-Direct-SmartMones-such-a-scam-they-wont-give-me-refund-like-PROMISED-Internet-268825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Androtics Direct ,SmartMones

This is bizarre if accurate ...

AUTHOR: Lor - (U.S.A.)

I cannot imagine a company that has answered me everytime in over a three-year period avoiding you every single day.
Anyone can call them, or post on their forum, and recieve answers.

This isnt to say you havent had issues (they cant be responsible once shipping is out of their hands/lost mail)
but to state they have avoided you for a month is truely bizarre,
since they would HAVE to selectively sift through all the calls to only avoid yours.
Many have reached them while you have been *trying*, i promise.

Please consider that you have been calling the wrong number, or use the forum.
The forum answers you imediately!

Call them again, or join the forums

AUTHOR: Phya - (U.S.A.)

I see no reason that the company would screen your calls. I think the more plausible explanation is that their are more calls than there are call takers. Sometimes when I call, I leave a message so that they can call me back when they have the time. Their customer service is truly dedicated to customer satisfaction. I suggest that you try calling them again and leaving a message or to join the forums and place a complaint there. There are many individual consumers that frequent the forums (myself included) that can attest to Androtic Direct's customer service.