Complaint Review: Andy Berard

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Law Office of Matthew A Martin — denver Colorado
Andy Berard
Denver, Colorado USA

Andy Berard 1st Page Local Media Solutions His solution is to rip you off. Denver Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complaint By Mathew Martin / Attorney At Law Is False !!

Andy Berard contacted me to solicit business for his company, 1st page local media solutions.  He claimed to be very experienced in SEO and especially at pushing local companies to the top of the map listings on google.  Thankfully, I did not hire him to do SEO on my website.  After 5 months and $3,000.00, I saw very little improvement in my maps listings and credit my SEO company with the little improvement I did see.  I terminated my contract but he agreed to continue to work for "free" for 30 days to prove he could push my listing higher on the local google map.  I haven't heard from him since the beginning of the year.  His website is gone.  I hope he didn't steal from anyone else in town.  If you hear from him, run away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-Berard/Denver-Colorado/Andy-Berard-1st-Page-Local-Media-Solutions-His-solution-is-to-rip-you-off-Denver-Colorad-1162215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Berard

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complaint By Mathew Martin / Attorney At Law Is False !!

AUTHOR: Andy Berard - ()

I am responding to the false and unfair complaint registered by Mr Mathew Martin / Criminal Lawyer in Denver Colorado. I am neither guilty or ashamed of the service and results that I provided Mr Martin. The details of my services outlined below:

1), Google Search Rankings During retainment of my services. Objective to move Mr Martins website www.denversdefenseattorney.com from the second page of Google to first page rankings.

2). Results of Mr. Martins website results to this day still hold :

Keywords of focus:  criminal defense attorney denver :  Google Places First Page #6

criminal lawyer denver: Google Places First Page #7

criminal attorney denver : Google Places First Page #7

3). My results speak for themselves and his rankings still hold today 12/04/14 .

Mr Martin is upset because his ego is to large for his brain power. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I delivered to Mr Martin what he hired me to do. Thats the bottom line. As a small business owner in Dever Colorado for over 23 years I have never been sued or been the target of a complaint. This is the first and my record speaks for itself. Mr Martin is a coward as he issued a compalint without identifying himself. Are you serious??"  I have nothing to hide from or be ashamed of.

Andy Berard / Marketing Consultant / Denver Co.

symbolic