Complaint Review: Andy Berard

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Law Office of Matthew A Martin — denver Colorado
Andy Berard
Denver, Colorado USA

Andy Berard 1st Page Local Media Solutions His solution is to rip you off. Denver Colorado

Andy Berard contacted me to solicit business for his company, 1st page local media solutions.  He claimed to be very experienced in SEO and especially at pushing local companies to the top of the map listings on google.  Thankfully, I did not hire him to do SEO on my website.  After 5 months and $3,000.00, I saw very little improvement in my maps listings and credit my SEO company with the little improvement I did see.  I terminated my contract but he agreed to continue to work for "free" for 30 days to prove he could push my listing higher on the local google map.  I haven't heard from him since the beginning of the year.  His website is gone.  I hope he didn't steal from anyone else in town.  If you hear from him, run away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-Berard/Denver-Colorado/Andy-Berard-1st-Page-Local-Media-Solutions-His-solution-is-to-rip-you-off-Denver-Colorad-1162215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Berard