aroused

• Submitted: Tue, November 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2005

• Reported By:Smithfield Utah
Andy Gold - Bingo101 - getpaidtotry.com
2207 East 29th Street Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Andy Gold - Bingo101 - getpaidtotry.com ripoff, dishonest and liar Brooklyn New York

I received a email with a offer to be paid $50 within 48 hours if I signed up for Bingo101 and deposited $25 to which I did on 10/06/05.

Today is 11/01/05 and I still haven't received any money for this from getpaidtotry.com.

I sent them several emails about this and finally on 10/09/05 Andy responded telling me if I would send them a receipt showing that I deposited the $25 they would pay me. Well I have sent the receipt several times and I have not heard another word from him.

This is a statement Andy had in one of the emails: We would like to prove that we pay our members! How can we do that? Simple! Try as many offers as you like below and we guarantee you payment within 48 hours via PayPal!

Geralene
Smithfield, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2005 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-Gold-Bingo101-getpaidtotrycom/Brooklyn-New-York-11229/Andy-Gold-Bingo101-getpaidtotrycom-ripoff-dishonest-and-liar-Brooklyn-New-York-162901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Gold - Bingo101 - getpaidtotry.com