Complaint Review: Andy Jones

• Reported By: JonesA — New London Texas
Andy Jones
530 Hargis New London, Texas USA

Andy Jones Dynamic Recovery Solutions is a SCAM!! New London Texas

I received a letter from Dynamic Recovery Solutions on May the 20, 2013. When I opened the letter I saw it was a collection company. I haven't bought anything on credit in over 20years!

I noticed it was for the amount of $424.56 and supposedly the Browning/APMS was the original creditor. I have never bought anything from Browning!! I checked on this so-called company (Dynamic Recovery) and all they are is a scam looking to make people pay them so they will go away.

If you receiver a letter from these people call your local BBB and report them!!! I tried to call DRS but all I got was a recording of a recording!! They are a scam!! Do NOT send any money to these people!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-Jones/New-London-Texas-75682/Andy-Jones-Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-is-a-SCAM-New-London-Texas-1052417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Jones