Complaint Review: Andy Kurtzig,JustAnswer.com, Serenade Ventures LLC,JustAnswer Corp.

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: didcrywolf — Mont-royal Quebec Canada
Andy Kurtzig,JustAnswer.com, Serenade Ventures LLC,JustAnswer Corp.

Andy Kurtzig - JustAnswer.com - Serenade Ventures LLC - JustAnswer Corp Andy Kurtzig Not a service but a debit scam Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: 100% satisfaction policy

I opened an account two weeks ago hoping to get an answer on opening my Olympus cmaera. I was assured that a $13 good faith deposti had the perfect expert on hand. I Kept my end of the bargain but never saw an answer that night or any other night. Now when I log in to my just answer account, neither a file for my question still exist,nor my deposit... I do have a copy  from my bank charge though:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2010 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-KurtzigJustAnswercom-Serenade-Ventures-LLCJustAnswer-Corp/internet/Andy-Kurtzig-JustAnswercom-Serenade-Ventures-LLC-JustAnswer-Corp-Andy-Kurtzig-Not-a-631390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Kurtzig,JustAnswer.com, Serenade Ventures LLC,JustAnswer Corp.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

100% satisfaction policy

AUTHOR: Herrería de Casas - (USA)

Just Answer has a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee.  Please give our customer service staff a call at 1-888-9212. Your deposit will be happily refunded.

Believe me! I am an expert there and have had customers get refunds as much as 6 months later.