Complaint Review: Andy Kurtzig,JustAnswer.com, Serenade Ventures LLC,JustAnswer Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2012

• Reported By: John — Fairfield Ohio United States of America
Andy Kurtzig,JustAnswer.com, Serenade Ventures LLC,JustAnswer Corp.

Andy Kurtzig,JustAnswer.com, Serenade Ventures LLC,JustAnswer Corp. Do not pay these people. You can't unsubscribe. I need a phone number and can't get one. HUGE SCAM!! Internet

*General Comment: JustAnswerLawyers.com

*General Comment: JUSTANSWERS-LAWYERS;SCAM COMPANY

*Consumer Comment: Not good enough

*UPDATE Employee: JustAnswer Support

I asked a question and was charged $17 for the answer.  I didn't think that was too bad.  The answer was a good one and helped me fix my problem.  But they have my debit card number and have enrolled me in an unlimited subscription plan that will charge my account each month.  I don not want to be a part of that and I have no way of keeping them from charging my account.  When I emailed them, because there is no phone number to call, I was sent an email that gave directions on how to unsubscribe, but the page does not exist on the website.  The response to my second request was answered with the same reply.  This is a scam.  I am going to have to have my bank card reissued to keep them from hitting it each month. This company is a major rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-KurtzigJustAnswercom-Serenade-Ventures-LLCJustAnswer-Corp/internet/Andy-KurtzigJustAnswercom-Serenade-Ventures-LLCJustAnswer-Corp-Do-not-pay-these-peop-601667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Kurtzig,JustAnswer.com, Serenade Ventures LLC,JustAnswer Corp.

#1 General Comment

JustAnswerLawyers.com

AUTHOR: Josie - (United States of America)

There phone number is 1-888-587-8220.  After they tell you their little speal,  just tell them you did not order whatever you have a problem with and they will credit the amount to your account and stop charging you.  So they say.  We'll see.

#2 General Comment

JUSTANSWERS-LAWYERS;SCAM COMPANY

AUTHOR: Miriam - (U.S.A.)

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY...THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE LAST 7 MONTHS....I DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE ? I CALLED THE NUMBER LISTED AND SPOKE TO SOMEONE IN THE PHILAPINNES.....THEY HAVE AN OFFICE IN CALIFORNIA....HERE IS THEIR NUMBER:(415) 400-7940       WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS OUTSIDE OF CANCELING THE CREDIT CARD AND GETTING A NEW ONE.......

Not good enough

AUTHOR: lejon - (Australia)

@ John , you may or may not get your money back but that's not good enough . The company may be paying you to keep quiet while continuing the practice on others . There a legions of reports on the internet about the ' billing ' practices of justanswer . I advise you to change your credit details

JustAnswer Support

AUTHOR: JustAnswer Support - (USA)

Hi John,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I work for JA and I'd like to make sure you are refunded.  If you feel comfortable, please share your username here and I will have our Custom Support manager contact you immediately for a refund.  You may also visit our Help page for more information on how to contact us and other questions.

Sincerely,