Complaint Review: Andy Rodenhiser Plumbing & Heating, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, September 13, 2000
  • Updated: Sat, October 14, 2000

• Reported By:Raynham Center MA
Andy Rodenhiser Plumbing & Heating, Inc
Andy Rodenhiser Holliston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Andy Rodenhiser Plumbing and Heating, Inc Holliston, MA inferior quality work, rude, insulting & discriminatory

I hired this HVAC company to install a radiant floor heating system in my new home. They created so many errors and actually have caused damaged to my new home - I am getting quotes of $8500- $9600. Their faulty installation put a furnace chimney stack in the wrong place, it has put rust stains on my roof, second floor heat did not work at all, missing water tube covers leaving second floor unable to be finished, boiler system was running out of control and used 475 gallons of oil within a 2 mos time frame. This was installed without a permit and when he finally sent someone to file for a permit, the very same day, he started court process against me and obtained a writ of attachment against my home, as I was sending him a partial payment of settle against my damage claims.

The owner, Andy Rodenhiser, has been rude, insulting and discriminatory towards me as the SINGLE female homeowner building.

The oil tank also leaks everytime it is filled by my oil company supplier. That will have to be repaired by drilling another hole in my clapboard siding and creating a tilt so the oil will drain into the storage tank.

This owner has refused any responsibility for this issues. It has caused me to spend more money making repairs until the lawyers can settle this out.

But I was supposedly served papers of his intentions, but no date was on this papers, found on the ground, with NO court date to hear this included, therefore he obtained an ILLEGAL writ against my home, refused settlement of 2/3 of contract and has never completed job PROPERLY.

The manufacturer graciously came and corrected the incorrect wiring problem at the control panel.

For $16,640.00 -I would expect this to be installed properly and correctly. It was a definite faulty installation.
Anyone may contact me for an appointment to view the installation and copies of repair estimates and oil usage records.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-Rodenhiser-Plumbing-Heating-Inc/Holliston-Massachusetts/Andy-Rodenhiser-Plumbing-and-Heating-Inc-Holliston-MA-inferior-quality-work-rude-ins-3337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Rodenhiser Plumbing & Heating, Inc