Complaint Review: Andy's Auto Sport

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:Canyon Texas
Andy's Auto Sport
396 Railroad Ct. 396 Railroad Ct.; Milpitas,, California U.S.A.

Andy's Auto Sport Customer service SUCKS! Milpitas California

Andys Auto Sport customer service is terrible!! I bought a carbon fiber hood from these guys and when it didnt fit correctly they ask for pictures of the problem. I sent them several pics and waited. After a few days I sent an email requesting a response....then called them. They told me to be patient as they waited on the mfg. Over time I have sent them several emails and talked to their customer service guys and all they can say is that they are waiting on the MFG. A week ago I called and they told me that a manager would call me back in an hour because this had gone on so long ...2 weeks at this time....today had been 9 days and they still had not returned my call. I called them again and they told me that they needed more pics because they did not believe the hood was closed. Now, this thing is being put on at a professional body shop as part of some other work and they were just a little offended when I told them that they were being accused of not knowing how to close a hood!!

Needless to say the hood is closed...I have been called a liar as has my body shop....I will provide the pics as they told me that if I return the hood as I told them I wanted to do they informed me that I would have to pay a restocking fee of $50.00 plus the shipping back.

Save yourself some trouble search the web ...look at all the complaints...don't buy from these guys...if your order is not perfect then you have to eat all the cost with fixing it plus the trouble it takes to try to resolve it.

Richardg.
Canyon, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Auto-Sport/396-Railroad-Ct-Milpitas-California-95035/Andys-Auto-Sport-Customer-service-SUCKS-Milpitas-California-380812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Auto Sport