Complaint Review: Andy's Auto Sport

• Submitted: Tue, October 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 24, 2006

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Andy's Auto Sport
Milpitas, California Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Andy's Auto Sport-Scam! Terrible, Evil, Disgusting! Lied about delivery time, parts ,still charged for them! kept me on hold 30 mins at a time long distance! Disputed fraudulently with my bank! Milpitas California

I ordered parts from Andy's auto sport in March of 06'- being told from the representative that I would receive the two parts I ordered and PAID for in ONE week.

After a week and half, I called them to ask about why I still have not received my parts. They said that the parts were not in stock so they had to order them from another manufactuer and they said it would take another 2 weeks. I waited. Never got them, so I called. They said wait a month! I waited. Never got them.

So I call, put on hold for 30 mins, transfered from line to line, laughed at and hung up on! I called back several times and each time I was treated the same or worse. I asked for the manager and the person would pretend they would transfer me to the manager, but just use a falcetto voice while laughing and being mean and talking vulger!

I am fed up with these people! They never refunded me, so my bank had to dispute the case, and I WON because they are BAD, rip off scammers that are here to STEAL and LIE to the public. BAD BUSINESS!

Alex Leon

Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2006 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Auto-Sport/Columbus-Ohio/Andys-Auto-Sport-Scam-Terrible-Evil-Disgusting-Lied-about-delivery-time-parts-still-217488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Auto Sport