Complaint Review: Andy's Auto Sport

• Submitted: Wed, January 03, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 03, 2007

• Reported By:Carmel Indiana
Andy's Auto Sport
673 S. Milpitas Blvd. Milpitas, California U.S.A.

Andy's Auto Sport Promise, Promise, Promise... But don't deliver Milpitas California

Andy's Auto Sport has been the least responsive company I have ever dealt with and I am in the automotive after market accessory business. I have never had the problems with others like I have had with them.

We ordered a body kit and was told it would take 3-4 weeks. Every time I followed up to check on it, they said it would be there the 8th of the next month. Now, 4 months later, I'm trying to cancel the order and they are going to charge me a 10% processing fee.

The supervisor had nothing to say except I have to understand it takes a while to get parts from overseas (although they were the ones telling me to expect 3-4 weeks). They wouldn't wave their 10% fee regardless of the reason for the cancellation. So I pay $700-900 up front & get nothing in return except frustration and a 10% fee.

I would discourage doing any business with these guys under all circumstances. Don't believe them even if they tell you the item is in stock; that was actually another problem I had with them regarding a separate issue.

Jerry
Carmel, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2007 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Auto-Sport/Milpitas-California-95035/Andys-Auto-Sport-Promise-Promise-Promise-But-dont-deliver-Milpitas-California-228486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Auto Sport