Complaint Review: Andy's Auto Sport

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Toccoa Georgia
Andy's Auto Sport
396 Railroad Ct. Milpitas, California U.S.A.

Andy's Auto Sport ordered taillights and got nothing!! No refund Milpitas California

I ordered some taillights for my son's truck on this company's website and as soon as i clicked confirm, the money was immediately taken from my debit card. The next page that came up said the order had been denied because the address I gave did not match the address of the debit card. This was the first lie!

I called the number for customer service and they said i just needed to confirm my address, which I had already given them. OK, they "processed my order" and said I would receive it within 10 days. I never received a confirmation email or anything saying that it had went through. So I called 5 days later and was told that they had been trying to contact me about my order. That was the second lie!

They needed to know the model of the truck, even though I ordered a set of taillights that were listed as being for 2001-2004 models. I gave them the model of the truck and they said it would be 7-10 more days! I called again a few days later and they said they had been trying to contact me and tell me the lights were not in stock for the model of the truck. That was the third lie!

I told the lady to just cancel the order and refund my money. She said it would be refunded in 2 business days. That was the fourth lie!

It has been 3 business days and I sent them an email and asked where was my refund and they said they had already processed it. Well I checked my account online and guess what??? No refund!! So I sent another email and they said they could send me a copy of the refund transaction to prove it. What good is a refund transaction if the refund hasn't been made? That was the fifth lie and I have a feeling they are going to keep lying no matter what.

I reported them to the BBB, but haven't heard anything yet. I am very disappointed. I can't believe that someone who repeatedly rips people off can stay in business for 9 years!! Is this not against the law? How many people have to get ripped off in order for something to be done????

Sharon
Toccoa, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Auto-Sport/Milpitas-California-95035/Andys-Auto-Sport-ordered-taillights-and-got-nothing-No-refund-Milpitas-California-433928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Auto Sport