Complaint Review: Andy's Auto Sport

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2007

• Reported By:Mechanicsville Virginia
Andy's Auto Sport
673 S. Milpitas Blvd Milpitas, California U.S.A.

Andy's Auto Sport ripoff Take money dont deliver product refuse to give refund poor customer service Milpitas California

Placed order 12/1/06 - paid in full.
Received call from customer Service Rep on 1/13/07-unable to fullfill order to to severe back log. Can offer full refund. We accepted full refund.

Called on 1/22/07 at 11:28am. Spoke to Grayson. Canceled order have full refund by check or credit in 30 days. Called 2/26/07 at 7:35 pm. Spoke with Keith. Said I should have my check in the amount of 150.94 with in the week.

Called March 5, 2007 spoke with Robert. He appoligized for the info I have been given before. Said the check request was on his managers desk waiting for approval. She said tha ppoval amount was for $150.94 since they could not full fill the order. Called 3/15/07. Spoke with Nate. Put me on hold and disconnects me. Call back again and I spoke to Nate and then his manager Palmer Marnov. Told me I could not get a refund as they can full fill the order. Told them we did not need it now as it has been 3 months. He said I will not get a refund. This is a lie as I have been told by 3 previous reps that I would geta full refund due to not be able to complete order.

As of today, March 20, 2007 I still do not have the product or Refund. Call company, they put you on hold and do not service you! HIS rep called ME!! Told him I was contacting the Better Business Bureau and filing complaints.

Mechanicsville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Auto-Sport/Milpitas-California-95035/Andys-Auto-Sport-ripoff-Take-money-dont-deliver-product-refuse-to-give-refund-poor-custom-239934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Auto Sport