Complaint Review: Andy's Auto Sport

• Submitted: Wed, July 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 06, 2005

• Reported By:Belgrade Maine
Andy's Auto Sport
1666 S. Main Street Ste. A Milpitas, California U.S.A.

Andy's Auto Sport ripoff, wrong parts Milpitas California

I ordered a front bumper for my Grand d**n in January of 2005. The order was pushed back three times. Andy's auto body claimed that they had to special make it, therefore I just needed to wait. They gave me a date in April of 2005 and still no bumper.

When I called them they said it was going to be pushed back again. I asked them about their cancellation policy and I was told I would be able to cancel the order. I canceled it right then. Then I was told that the money would be put back into my account within two weeks.

While on vacation I realized the money had not been returned. When calling to see what was going on with the transaction, I was told that I had never called to cancel. That they had shipped it out the day before and that there was nothing could do but send it back. Doing so would have to pay the Shipping and Handling again.

When I returned I went to have the bumper painted and put on the car. I was then told that there was not any way the bumper would fit on my car. Even if they cut it, nothing would line up.

After hearing this I had Perfect Touch get a bumper for me. When I called Andy's Auto Sport they told me it was over their 30 day policy. That I could send the bumper back and they would work on it. After telling them I had a different bumper I was told I should sell the one they gave me on Ebay. I asked him why would I screw another person over the way they had done me.

He did not reply and hung up.

Needless to say its all a mess. A customer expects to get a part for their car that will actually fit it the first time. I Strongly Recommend and warn anyone who even thinks about ordering from this company not to.

Sara
Belgrade, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2005 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Auto-Sport/Milpitas-California-95035/Andys-Auto-Sport-ripoff-wrong-parts-Milpitas-California-148670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Auto Sport