Complaint Review: Andy's Auto Sport

• Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Austin Texas United States of America
Andy's Auto Sport

Andy's Auto Sport, I've tried you three times, you Failed each time. Internet

It's bad because Andy's seems to have the largest bodykit selection on the web as far as I can see. They also have different websites they do business with such as grounddynamics.com
Each time I order from them I specifically ask how long it'll take for the bodykit to reach me. No matter if the response is 7-10 days or 15 days, the kit always takes over a month to get to me.
They are horrible with details, and when they screw up all they do is apologize. They don't offer money back, or free products.

I'm currently waiting on a kit I bought from them on the 25th of March, which they said would be delivered in 7-10 business days. It's April 16th, and the kit hasn't even been shipped off yet.
I email them, and all they do is make POOR excuses, and I even tried leaving comments on their facebook pages... they deleted them.
I'd love an alternative warehouse/company to order from because these guys suck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Auto-Sport/internet/Andys-Auto-Sport-Ive-tried-you-three-times-you-Failed-each-time-Internet-718223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Auto Sport