Complaint Review: Andy's Auto Sport

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: sam — Georgia United States of America
Andy's Auto Sport
396 Railroad Court Internet United States of America

Andy's Auto Sport Ripoff!!!!! Take your money and run in the opposite direction! With these people there is no such thibg as customer satisfaction! Internet

*Author of original report: Rip off!!! Busted up body kit, unusable and customer satisfaction comes last

I ordered a body kit that was a present for Christmas last year and paid around 500 for it.... Once I recieved the kit I waited about 4 months to apply it to my car right before getting it painted, turns out the kit had cracks in it, more brittle than an old lady with osteoperosis, and didn't even fit the model that was specifically ordered for my car, so we call them up and nothing was done. No refund or replacement, these people are a rip off and do not understand why it is advertised to be made for a particular car that doesn't wouldn't even fit, I was livid and am out 500 dollars and stuck with a jacked up body kit that is not even worth the money to ship back and they did NOTHING after sitting on the phone several times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2011 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Auto-Sport/internet/Andys-Auto-Sport-Ripoff-Take-your-money-and-run-in-the-opposite-direction-With-the-795681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Auto Sport

Rip off!!! Busted up body kit, unusable and customer satisfaction comes last

AUTHOR: GAgirl90 - (United States of America)

I ordered a body kit that was a present for Christmas last year and once I recieved the kit, I waited about 4 months to apply it to my car right before getting it painted (my fault). Turns out the kit was brittle and cracked in several places and didn't even fit the car that was specifically ordered for my model, so we call them up and nothing was done. No refund or replacement, these people are a rip off and I do not understand why it is advertised to be made for a particular car that wouldn't even fit and a family member owns a custom paint/body shop and does this sort of work all the time and he couldn't get it installed. I am now stuck with a jacked up body kit that I wouldn't feel comfortable reselling, out the money that is not even worth it to ship back and they did NOTHING after the body shop owner sat on the phone several times.