legend

• Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Unique — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Andy's Town and Country Motor Sales
4707 Northwest Radial Highway Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Andy's Town and Country Motor Sales They were very dishonest about the payoff amount when I tried to use my car as a trade in. Omaha, Nebraska

Well to make a long story short, I was buying a car from them for 5995.00( includes Finance charges). I put 1250.00 down on the car, and had made 12 consecutive payments of 123.00 for six months( Bi-weekly). The day I bought the car Warren(The Owner) had told me that they had flushed all the fluids and everything was Ok with that. Well it wasn't, I took my car to Jiffy Lube the same day to have them look at the fluids and they were bad. I spent over 300.00 getting all the fluids cleaned out(still have the receipts). He also told me that the radio that was in there needed a new fuse and when I took it to get fixed it didn't even have the wires to it.............

Yeah, after all that I still Kept the car. I Tried to use my car as a trade in on 01/09/2012 for a new car and they were willing to pay off my trade. The new car place called them 4 different times 4 different people and Warren(the owner) gave them 4 different payoff prices for my car. So the initial salesman from the new car place physically went down to Andy's Town and Country to get the exact payoff or either the paperwork for my trade in. Warren then gave him another price for my payoff and it was like over 4000.00.The new car place advised me that he wasn't a very honest guy and that they would not do business with them.They wasn't even reporting my payments to the credit bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-Town-and-Country-Motor-Sales/Omaha-Nebraska-68104/Andys-Town-and-Country-Motor-Sales-They-were-very-dishonest-about-the-payoff-amount-when-831342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy's Town and Country Motor Sales