Complaint Review: Andy"s service center

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: SGT-MAJOR — Henrico United States of America
Andy"s service center
1301 E. Brookland Park Blvd Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Andy"s service center John Candy, 1301 E. Brookland Park Blvd This man said he will repair my tv in two days on 3-27-12.and I gave him 59.00 and I have not heard from John Candy since that day and now it is 8-31-12, I have called him and left messages Richmond, Virginia

I also reported John Candy to the BBB, and  they got in touch with him, he said he will return my tv set to me @ a certain day, I never heard from John Candy, I went by the tv shop and it is always closed.

This man is a FRAUD, CROOK, CON - MAN, RIPOFF ARTIST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andys-service-center/Richmond-Virginia-23233/Andys-service-center-John-Candy-1301-E-Brookland-Park-Blvd-This-man-said-he-will-repai-935140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy"s service center