Complaint Review: Ane Walkowicz

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: John l. J — Tampa Nationwide United States of America
Ane Walkowicz
2010 Dana shores drive Nationwide United States of America

Ane Walkowicz Aka Ann Walker Volunteer for the Shriners Did my research she is a liar. Nationwide

*Author of original report: They paid my company no problems

This cumbag needs to be stopped at all cost ,I cannot believe I got hustledby this low,life hoolagin.shes real good,after her phone call I thought shes,was a shriner,she clearly stated 100% whent to burnt children.She is sick and someone needs to do something.
Call the real shriners.Just look at her image shes a scumbag.Get her off the street today and report that John Johnson for lying for her as well. Did my research Shrine Services is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 01:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ane-Walkowicz/nationwide/Ane-Walkowicz-Aka-Ann-Walker-Volunteer-for-the-Shriners-Did-my-research-she-is-a-liar-Na-1027916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ane Walkowicz

They paid my company no problems

AUTHOR: Ownere - ()

As a matter of fact they beat my door down to pay me and worked with me even though I had banking trouble myself .Great job !!! i'll keep working with you!! Partner with these guys they pay as proised