Complaint Review: Anesthesia Digital Billing

Anesthesia Digital Billing

Anesthesia Digital Billing ADB Nice but clueless Columbus, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal follow-up

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to complaint

Contracted with them to do the billing for my medical/surgical practice. Multiple claim denials for lack of timely filing. They claimed that they were comfortable billing various payors including BWC. I checked the BWC website after 6 months they had not filed a single one of my patients claims.

When the insurance companies denied the patients claims for ADB's errors, the ADB staff would send my patient the bill which was very large without notifying me. I would find out later when the patient told me at the time of their appointment.

Nate is very cordial but is very "hands off". His staff was rude to my patients when they called with questions about their bill or asked to have their claims resubmitted. His staff was very sloppy and would cut corners resulting in many many denials. Nate is nice but clueless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anesthesia-Digital-Billing/internet/Anesthesia-Digital-Billing-ADB-Nice-but-clueless-Columbus-Internet-998853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anesthesia Digital Billing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal follow-up

AUTHOR: Nathaniel P. Noble - ()

I again assert my belief that this complaint is fraudulent.  This complaint alleges that ADB "Contracted" with their "medical/surgical practice".  My business has never contracted with any of our clients in the 32 years we have been in business.  ADB does not try to retain our clients with signed contracts . . . but rather by providing continued excellent service to them.   If we cannot keep a client happy, they are absolutely free and unencumbered to leave our service at any time.  When and if this does happen, as long as the client fully pays for our services as agreed, we will fully cooperate with their transition to another billing service.  Nathaniel P. Noble, owner, Anesthesia Digital Billing, Inc.  614/451-7346

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to complaint

AUTHOR: Nathaniel P. Noble - ()

I sincerely believe this complaint to be fraudulent.  The author chooses to identify themselves as "Anonymous" and my business did not even lose any "medical/surgical practice" clientele during the time frame in which this complaint was submitted. ADB Medical Billing, Inc. (aka Anesthesia Digital Billing, Inc.) has been in business for 32 years in Central Ohio as of January 2014.  We have a long list of medical practitioners whom we have provided service to from 5 to 16 years duration who have been kind enough to serve as references for our business. Additionally, we have a list of their CPA's who will also serve as references for the integrity and quality of service that is provided by my business and its' employees.  Lastly, I gratefully acknowledge that I am "very cordial" and "nice" but I am hardly "hands off" and "clueless".  The staff of ADB each have just as many years in the field of medical billing as I.  ADB would not have so many happy clients if this were otherwise.  Nathaniel P. Noble, Owner, Anesthesia Digital Billing, Inc.  614/451-7346.