Complaint Review: Anesthesia Services of Blue Springs

• Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: T. Whorton — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Anesthesia Services of Blue Springs
201 Nw R D Mize Road Blue Springs, Missouri United States of America

Anesthesia Services of Blue Springs Unfair billing practices Reports to collection agency without proper notification Blue Springs, Missouri

I recieved a phone call on March 13, 2012 from a collection agency telling me they represent Anesthesia Services of Blue Springs. I sent this letter today to the billing services of Anesthesia Services of Blue Springs......

I received word yesterday that your company had turned over a delinquent bill of $102.00 to collection through Berlin Wheeler Collection Agency. The agency said it had attempted to notify me by mail on February 22, 2012. They requested my address for verification purposes and rightfully so, my wife refused to give out that information. The agency was asked to verify the address they had on file and of course the address they gave was incorrect. My wife then gave the agency the correct address.

In my conversation with your office the following morning it was obvious to me that your staff was not forth coming in their statements. I do not believe you sent any notification to my residence. I assume you sent the bill to the incorrect address that the agency gave my wife over the phone. Your employee said they received my personal information from Creekwood Surgery Center.  Having this information, you had an opportunity to contact me by phone. I never received a phone call from you so why would I believe you made a serious attempt to contact me.

I pay my bills. I always have. I do not appreciate the insinuations that I do not by sending my bill to collections.

I will be forwarding a copy of this letter to the Better Business Bureau to see what they think of your practices. The old saying that word of mouth can help or hurt a companys growth is true. I will be letting everyone I am affiliated with know how you handle your clientele.

Please submit your bill to me for prompt payment at the address above.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anesthesia-Services-of-Blue-Springs/Blue-Springs-Missouri-64014-2513/Anesthesia-Services-of-Blue-Springs-Unfair-billing-practices-Reports-to-collection-agency-854003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anesthesia Services of Blue Springs