Complaint Review: Anfi

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:Dover Delaware
P.o Box 3427 Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

Anfi This company is trying to extort money for a verizon bill I never had in Maryland ripoff Bloomington Illinois

I receive this letter on 7/7/07, I called this company to find out what this was about. They told me I owe verizon 122.71 from a phone bill that I had in Baltimore, Maryland back in 1993-1997. I explain to Terrence op ID: 24585 that I have live in Delaware since I got out of the military in 1983.

I've never had a baltimore phone number. He told me some one had been paying on it from 93-97. I don't understand why verizon would wait 10years to send a bill to me. When I have been a verizon customer since 1983 here in Delaware. I have never lived at the address reported by Terrence.

Dover, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anfi/Bloomington-Illinois-61702-3427/Anfi-This-company-is-trying-to-extort-money-for-a-verizon-bill-I-never-had-in-Maryland-rip-259819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anfi