Complaint Review: Angel Flores and Geoff Camry

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Cotterep — Rockland Massachusetts
Angel Flores and Geoff Camry

Angel Flores and Geoff Camry Web content scam, 'clients' offer freelancing work then no pay! Internet

I am a full-time freelancer and work through reputable websites. When having a low-work week, I was contacted by someone under the alias Angel Flores who was offering quick cheap work. She was looking to give me assignments on writing articles, which I would submit to her through e-mail.

I knew it was a red flag when she was pushy and refused any sort of payment until the end of the month. Long story short, I wrote about 100 articles for her and then she disappeared. I have done google searches and find my articles all over the internet, but most websites have no contact information.

I did find contact info for one site (chicock.com) which is using ten of my stories. The owner said they bought them off of someone else and will not remove them, even though I personally was never compensated and it's my intellectual property. This person (Nita Braman, ) is now also involved, but also now refuses to speak to me even though she is in the wrong as well and needs to take down my content.

Nita claims she bought them from someone named Lilia, who insists she bought them off of someone else named Geoff.

So, the two e-mail addresses I have are for Angel Flores and Geoff Camry.

Both people are involved. It could be the same person. I have no other information and obviosuly neither will respond to me. I have all of our correspondence saved but no hint as to Angel's location. Her English is not very good.

I found another writer also ripped off my these people and I feel awful they are continuing to do this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Flores-and-Geoff-Camry/internet/Angel-Flores-and-Geoff-Camry-Web-content-scam-clients-offer-freelancing-work-then-no-p-1035822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Flores and Geoff Camry