Complaint Review: Angel Germain

• Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: Moe — Cottondale Alabama United States of America
Angel Germain

Angel Germain Book SCAM! She's in Alabama! Internet

Same scam as I have found on here. Today there was a college age girl who approached me while outside with my dogs. She said her name was Angel.

She was there to sell children's books to be sent to the Children's Hospital in Birmingham. She was doing this to help fund a classmate's trip to London to participate in theater plays there.

As the many other reports I have read the only difference seems to be the state. She had the retired Marine father, was very talkative and friendly, the $55 cost, the smell of cigarettes, she lived close by, offered services in return for the support, etc. etc.

I called the police to file a report but while waiting on them decided to find her myself. When I came across her again I had printed out one of these reports and questioned her on it. She did not fight the situation only responding that it was strange.

One thing she did mention during our conversation that I haven't seen yet was that she has a Great Dane named Atlas. I've read so many reports and the more details the more helpful. She's in Alabama so please be aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Germain/internet/Angel-Germain-Book-SCAM-Shes-in-Alabama-Internet-796362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Germain