Complaint Review: Angel Land Kids

• Submitted: Tue, July 12, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Tam Smith — Princeton Texas United States of America
Angel Land Kids

Angel Land Kids I made a purchase on the website. A dress that was recieved but did not fit my daughter. I requested a refund within days of receipt and it has now been 4 months and they ignore my e-mails. They hav Internet

*Consumer Comment: Contact your credit card company

I purchased a dress for my daughter for Easter in March 2011.  I ecieved the dress but it did not fit.  I started requesting a return policy or info within days.  I have e-mailed them dozens of times they reponded a couple times with apologies and said the return would be processed but then nothing.  I have contiued to e-mail them at 2 different e-mail addresses and I get no reponse at all anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2011 11:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Land-Kids/internet/Angel-Land-Kids-I-made-a-purchase-on-the-website-A-dress-that-was-recieved-but-did-not-752204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Land Kids

Contact your credit card company

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

at the first sign of fishiness.

Don't let the crooks stall you.