Complaint Review: Angel Pin Creations

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2008

• Reported By:Chula Vista California
Angel Pin Creations
101 American Center Pl. Suite 216 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Angel Pin Creations Not a honest company Tampa Florida

Im working part-time. A year ago I started to look for an extra job. I went on the Internet and I found The Home Assembly Connection (which is a home-based employment). They provided me with information, for which I had to pay for. They sent me a brochure with addresses and I chose Angel Pin Creations Inc. I thought, Great! I love crafting and I could stay with my children! Id also be able to make the money that I really need. I contacted Angel Pin Creations Inc., I paid for a starter kit ($16.82), and with that they sent me an application. I had to assemble a sample Angel Pin and send it back to them for an inspection. Along with that, I added a registration fee ($29.99) and I prepaid $158.00 for supplies. Then Angel Pin Creations Inc. did not approve my Angel Pin. According to their inspection sheet, a pin must pass all 43 details. I was trying for several months to get approved. But every time I tried to pass, I failed one detail. This is a hand- made product but the expectations are beyond that. At one point, I couldnt improve anything on my sample work. In October 2007 I requested the money for supplies back. I never received supplies because I didnt pass the inspection. The company did not respond at all. At the beginning of January 2008, I sent another request for my money to the owner, in writing. Both of my letters had a special postage with prove that they received my requests. Im still waiting for my money. My options are to report them to BBB and to The Home Assembly Connection. Hopefully I can get help from them.

Tassia
Chula Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Pin-Creations/Tampa-Florida-33619/Angel-Pin-Creations-Not-a-honest-company-Tampa-Florida-309319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Pin Creations