Complaint Review: Angel Stevens And Process At Home

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
Angel Stevens And Process At Home
ProcessAtHome.com , California U.S.A.

Angel Stevens And Process At Home Process At Home- Info is all useless fluff and promised refunds IMPOSSIBLE to obtain Los Angeles California

I lost my job just prior to Labor Day 2008 and was looking for another as well as exploring all of my options when i ran across an ad for Angel Stevens and Process At Home on a jobbing website. I researched work from home opportunities ans found that there were 3 reputable ones, so I decided to take a chance and sent the $197.00 fee.

I excitedly began reading and applying the information in my downloaded training videos, even taking notes. When I was unable to make any headway or for that matter any money I called the support system (several times actually) and was connected with a person with a decidedly oriental accent who spoke so rapidly it was almost impossible to understand them. This happened each time I called both with male and female personnel. In addition, my problems in communication were compounded by frustration on both sides of the conversation. But, that was just the beginnings of my problems.

Unknown to me my debit card was charged two times within several days and the bank decided it was a fraud and placed my card on hold. I had no idea until I attempted to get gas several days later and the transaction was denied. I immediately called the bank and then called Process At Home to discuss the problem.

Needless to say, I encountered an avalanche of excuses and road blocks to resolving the problem and getting my refund. I called everyday for two weeks only to be told "the computers were either down or backing up and to call back in 1 to 2 days" then I was given another website to contact for a refund. I contacted the website and was informed that all emails were undeliverable. I eventually was referred to another company that supposedly processed the rebates for Process At Home and when I contacted them I was informed that they no longer had any association with Process At Home. So I called Process At Home to report this and they expressed complete surprise!!!

I obtained copies of my bank records and mailed them to the physical address and requested my refund. I repeated all of the previously listed attempts to obtain my promised refund for 60 days. All to no avail.

I consider myself to be a reasonable and prudent person. I did my due diligence, but I feel that I was taken advantage of at a low point in my life. I was in NO position to loose my money and am willing to join any group interested in a class action lawsuit to get our money back and stop these people from preying on anyone else in these difficult economic times. What they have done and probably continue to do is unconscionable and should be stopped. I advocate some restitution and maybe even a little jail time.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens-And-Process-At-Home/California/Angel-Stevens-And-Process-At-Home-Process-At-Home-Info-is-all-useless-fluff-and-promised-410047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens And Process At Home