Complaint Review: Angel Stevens, Personal Wealth Academy, ITS Training, David Bown

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Angel Stevens, Personal Wealth Academy, ITS Training, David Bown
Processathome.com , Utah U.S.A.

Angel Stevens, Personal Wealth Academy, ITS Training, David Bown scam, failure to refund at request less than 24 hrs later $6500.00 Utah Or At Least They Say That Utah

*Consumer Comment: Angel Stevens

*Author of original report: once he was aware of the police report, and FTC complaint I filed he agreed to refund my money

*Author of original report: Peronal Wealth Academy later did not charge my card

Attempted to partner with Personal Wealth Academy after solicited due to initial purchase of rebate processing from Angel Stevens site. They state they will give you online training, partner with you, take you through each step of online marketing and pay per click transactions. They stall so the time period passes and then it is too late to ask for refund. I never recieved e-mail or contact even confirming the 6500.00 charge to my credit card. I attempted to contact them less than 24 hrs after the 10:00 p m transaction. I only got vm at first, on 3rd call got the receptionist once I stated I wanted a refund I got a return phone call from Dave Bown who was very aggressive and refused to refund my money.

Redbenz
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens-Personal-Wealth-Academy-ITS-Training-David-Bown/Utah/Angel-Stevens-Personal-Wealth-Academy-ITS-Training-David-Bown-scam-failure-to-refund-a-339438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens, Personal Wealth Academy, ITS Training, David Bown

Angel Stevens

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I personally got attacked by a dog name Angel Stevens and the best place that I have gone to take the proper step to handle a dog is http://www.wikihow.com/Handle-a-Dog-Attack

AUTHOR: Redbenz - (U.S.A.)

Curt from Personal Wealth Academy contacted me and once he was aware of the police report, and FTC complaint I filed he agreed to refund my money. I later received a hold harmless contract from him asking me to sign if I wanted my money back. (This was never mentioned in our conversation) It stated I would not contact legal entities local or international nor would I publicly state anything negative about them. Since I had already filed reports when they originally refused to refund, I did not sign the agreement.

I waited the 5 days my credit card company stated it would take and the charge did not post to my account. (my credit line tied up the whole time) So long story short, a lot of headache and I have only lost time and no money. Today I received a phone call from Curt regarding this post with threats of legal action for defaming the company and a request to recant my story.

I will not recant, only bring things current, as this truly did happen and it is unfortunate that I had to take many hours out of my day, have my credit card canceled and a new one issued where if they had just said sure our policy is refund within 72 hrs it has been less than 24 hrs thank you good bye then all would have been good. Also if they were so legit then why would they need a hold harmless agreement agreeing not to contact legal entities domestic or foreign or publish anything bad against the company? Hmm not sure so just beware if you are doing business online and if your gut says something is up, listen to it. Thank goodness I live in America where freedom of speech and truth sets you free.

Peronal Wealth Academy later did not charge my card

AUTHOR: Redbenz - (U.S.A.)

Curt from Personal Wealth Academy contacted me; once he was aware of the police report I filed, and the FTC complaint I sent, he agreed to refund my money. following our phone call I received a hold harmless contract from him asking me to sign if I wanted my money back. (This was not mentioned during our conversation) It stated I would not contact legal entities local or international nor would I publicly state anything negative about them.

Since I had already filed police reports when they originally refused to refund, I did not sign the agreement. I waited the 5 days my credit card company stated it would take and the charge did not post to my account. (my credit line was tied up that whole time) So long story short, a lot of headache and I have only lost time and no money.

Today I received a phone call from Curt regarding this post with threats of legal action for defaming the company and a request to recant my story. I will not recant, only bring things current, as this truly did happen and it is unfortunate that I had to take many hours out of my day, have my credit card canceled and a new one issued where if they had just said sure our policy is refund within 72 hrs it has been less than 24 hrs thank you good bye then all would have been good.

Also if they were so legit then why would you need a hold harmless agreement agreeing not to contact legal entities or publish anything bad against the company? Hmm not sure so just beware if you are doing business online and if your gut says something is up, listen to it. Thank goodness I live in America where freedom of speech and truth live strong.