Complaint Review: Angel Stevens Process At Home

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Kalispell Montana
Angel Stevens Process At Home
8721 St. Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Angel Stevens Process At Home Promised I would be processing rebates immediately, it has been 2 weeks and still no rebate list Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Believe it or not I got my 197.00 back from the scam business of Angel Stevens Process at home

*Consumer Comment: Yes

I paid 197.00 to immediately begin processing rebates and instead was given information on writing ad for internet sales and instructions on how to write an e-book or to hire a ghostwriter to hire an e-book. I went through all 7 training modules to supposedly get my certification and then reported back to customer service that I had completed them and was informed that an advisor would call me back with the additional information. I completed the Modules on Monday May 19 and have called them every day and still have not received a call from the alleged advisor. I have esne several emails to them and have not recieved an answer. I also emailed Angel at her "personal" email address several times and have received 3 different emails back from someone who allegedly "works with" Angel. One of them I received a total of 29 times. The exact same email 29 different times. The second one I got was giving me the information to the training Module 2 when I had already sent her several emails that I had completed all the modules. The third one was a link to a page with 5 or 6 traditional rebate processing companies that I have to recieve their training form them to be able to process rebates for them. Basically I have been ripped off for 197.00

Terri
Kalispell, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens-Process-At-Home/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Angel-Stevens-Process-At-Home-Promised-I-would-be-processing-rebates-immediately-it-has-b-335572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens Process At Home

AUTHOR: Terriv - (U.S.A.)

While this business is still a scam, I was fortunate to get my money back because I had paid for it through my Pay Pal account. I filed a complaint with Pay Pal and was refunded my money within 2 hours. I was totally stunned.

I still recieve emails from these dumb people soliciting the ripoff program and trying to get me to buy it.

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Indeed you have been. All of these "work from home" ads are bogus. Don't waste your time and money.