Complaint Review: Angel Stevens Process At Home

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:Springfield Virginia
Angel Stevens Process At Home
8721 St Monica Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Angel Stevens Process At Home SCAM and NOTHING ELSE!! Los Angeles California

I wanted to try it because of the 90 day money back guarentee.

As soon as I received the package I knew it wasn't something I'd be interested in, and I can find most of it on the internet myself. Three days later I asked for a refund and they responded saying "why don't you try it full 3 months and if you don't like you can still get your money back...no question asked".

By now, I asked for a refund 3/4 times and no reply. These people should be found and punish for what they do. I work hard for my $197.00 that I paid them.

Nancy
Springfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens-Process-At-Home/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Angel-Stevens-Process-At-Home-SCAM-and-NOTHING-ELSE-Los-Angeles-California-363251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens Process At Home