Complaint Review: Angel Stevens Process Rebates At Home

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Angel Stevens Process Rebates At Home
8721 St Monica Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Angel Stevens Process Rebates At Home SCAM RIP-OFF Artsost - Won't honor their refund policy Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Details required to process the return.

This company is Bogus - Don't be sucked in like I was. I had a little down time and thought it was a good opportunity to make a little extra money. I was very reluctant but after numerous ads which stated they would refund my money after a 90 day trial, I felt I had nothing to lose... so I thought. Their staff has been giving me the run around for almost 2 weeks. They keep trying to ignore me and convince me through emails that I should wait the full 90 days. Yeah right - they are stalling so the credit card pays then I have no recourse. WRONG... They can ignore me all they want - My credit card won't pay. I have all their back up that states they will refund. You could also get the same information for about $39.00 - not the $197.00 I paid.... but all I have to say is Cost of the Program - $197.00 - Money I could have lost $197.00.... KARMA - PRICELESS!

Annoyed One
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens-Process-Rebates-At-Home/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Angel-Stevens-Process-Rebates-At-Home-SCAM-RIP-OFF-Artsost-Wont-honor-their-refund-poli-333584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens Process Rebates At Home

Details required to process the return.

AUTHOR: Pah Support - (U.S.A.)

We request you to provide us with the given information, as this would help us to put a refund for you.

Order #: