meat

• Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Angel Stevens, Process Rebates From Home
angelstevens.com,processrebatesathome.net Internet U.S.A.

Angel Stevens, Process Rebates From Home misleading info, reneged on contract, kept refund Internet

I bought Angel Stevens process rebates at home because I knew as a single mom of 3 little kids I could do this.
When first emails came for me to login into her website all I got was more information on how much people loved her, and to write blogs, articles and fill out online surveys.
This continued throughout the whole program plus people calling me up to buy more stuff like websites, limited corporations, business cards etc.
When I tried to email them at their refund website it came back mailer domain unknown, called them up and had Indian-Pakastani accented people trying to sell me more stuff even though I kept requesting a refund.
After 30 minutes they finally promised a refund in 10 - 20 business days.
Guess what after 7 weeks still haven't rec'd it and the phone number is disconnected. I was FUBARRED!

Lydia
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens-Process-Rebates-From-Home/internet/Angel-Stevens-Process-Rebates-From-Home-misleading-info-reneged-on-contract-kept-refund-381032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens, Process Rebates From Home

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC