Complaint Review: Angel Stevens W/ Process At Home

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:stafford Texas
Angel Stevens W/ Process At Home
www.processathome.com Internet U.S.A.

Angel Stevens W/ Process At Home promised database to process rebates online and never delivered anything but more promises Nationwide

On 1/21/08 I fell for the process rebates on line scam after viewing the processathome web site by Angel Stevens. After a 7 week course you will receive a certifiction to process rebates on line, or so she promises. After several emails over a 4 week period, I finally received week 2.

After several emails and another 4 weeks, I finished week 7 of the course, which by the way, had nothing to do with processing rebates online. I emailed Angel to let her know I was finished with week 7 and asked her what was next. After a week without a response I shot off an email.

I got an email back with the assurance that I would have the database in 6-7 business days. Two weeks later I was told Angel was putting her personal touch to the database, not to worry. One week later I was sent a list of 8 companys I could process rebates for offline.

Of the 8 companies on the list, 3 were the same company, 3 had web page errors, 1 does not use at home processers and 1 requires a class in another state. After receiving this bogus list I requested a refund and was told to send an invoice and I would receive a refund.

Problem is, I never received an invoice. I have sent an email to Esellerate asking for help or suggestions with no response. The next day I received an email from Angel telling me that the database would be sent to me within a week. That was 3 weeks ago and for the past 2 weeks she will not respond to my emails.

Magnum007
stafford, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens-W-Process-At-Home/internet/Angel-Stevens-W-Process-At-Home-promised-database-to-process-rebates-online-and-never-del-329528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens W/ Process At Home