Complaint Review: Angel Stevens

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Patrick Springs Virginia
Angel Stevens
8721 St. Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Angel Stevens Process at Home Bussiness Los Angeles California

Back in Feburary 2009 I paid the $197.00 to start the at home bussiness. It sounded really good. But when I purchesed it was nothing like the website describe. I couldn't never get a hold of any body to help me. About a month and a half later supposly a represtentive from that company called me. I told him that I did not understand how to do it. He would not explain it to me. I tried to get my money back and he wouldn't discuss that matter with me niether.

Dmacksgirl
Patrick Springs, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Angel-Stevens-Process-at-Home-Bussiness-Los-Angeles-California-453898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens