Complaint Review: Angel Stevens

Angela Penbrook Angel Stevens Process At Home Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Penbrook Productions

*Consumer Suggestion: Phone number to call for a refund

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact our Support unit

I received a solitation on line for a work at home program. It sounded fabulous. I could be home with my daughter and still bring in a great income. At first I deleted the e-mail knowing it sounded too good to be true but the solitations kept coming and I was getting desperate. So I completed the form and sent in my debit/credit card information. It has been nearly a month now and I still can't get a response from e-mails to the company and the 800 number they gave me is not valid. Where can I go for help in getting my $197.00 back?

Tracey
Yorktown, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens/internet/Angela-Penbrook-Angel-Stevens-Process-At-Home-Internet-325856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens

Penbrook Productions

AUTHOR: Penbrook Productions - (U.S.A.)

Kendra,
Our objective at Penbrook Productions is to provide you with the training necessary to earn additional income from home. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our product we will gladly refund your money. To obtain the refund you need only to call our Customer Service Line at 800.785.8042. This number is clearly listed on our website and on your credit card statement.

Our goal is to provide you with all the necessary resources for you to be successful. With only a little effort on your part you can make additional income with our program.

Penbrook Productions

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Phone number to call for a refund

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I also fell for this scam. They provided me with an 800 number to call. I sat on hold for a minute or two and was disconnected. The number they said to call is
(888) 514-6001 and press option #1. I did this several times and could not get through. Finally, I pressed option #2 and was directed to "customer service". I was actually able to speak to someone. I was advised that I would have a refund in 5-7 days. I just did this today, so it is too soon to see if I will get a refund. But, it is worth a try. I also responded to Angel's many emails and did not get a reply.

Good Luck!

In case you are unable to reach us via phone.

Please let us know the details of the problem you are facing and would like us to assist you for.

Please try to provide as much information you can, as this will help us to assist you much better.