Complaint Review: Angel Stevens

• Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Tarpon Springs, Florida
Angel Stevens
.processathome.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Angel Stevens Angel Stevens/support@processathome.com This company ripped me off of $197.00 Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Dispute the charge with your credit card company.

I was looking for a job that I could do at home to make extra income. I had no idea what was going to happen next. When I decided to go ahead and put up the money($197.00) my next step was to try and contact someone useing their 1-800-381-7820 number. I could not get a hold of anyone. Next I tried to get inon their website. There is no way to get a person or to send an e-mail to them to explain my situation. So my conclusion is that I got scamed by their company. And this all happened on May/16/2008 (Angel Stevens).

Gregory
Tarpon Springs,, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2008 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angel-Stevens/nationwide/Angel-Stevens-Angel-Stevenssupportprocessathomecom-This-company-ripped-me-off-of-1970-374671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angel Stevens

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dispute the charge with your credit card company.

AUTHOR: Redbaron1384 - (U.S.A.)

Dispute the charge with your Credit card company....they can get your money back..... Plus NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING ONLINE USING YOUR DEBIT CARD,THESE MONEY MAKING COMPANY'S LOVE TO CHARGE YOUR DEBIT CARD WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION.